Intersections to undergo work this Easter weekend27 March 2018
While many Sydneysiders will take advantage of the Easter long weekend and head out of the city for a break, light rail construction crews will be ready to take advantage of the quieter period.
Major construction work will take place at a number of intersections during the long weekend and some road closures will be in effect in the CBD.
Intersection work will take place at the following locations:
- Bathurst and George Streets
- Market and George Streets
- Elizabeth and Kippax Streets
- Elizabeth and Devonshire Streets
- Devonshire and Bourke Streets
- Alison Road and Dacey Avenue
- Botany and High Streets
For the latest construction notifications visit our library.